chipit chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob, Just wondering what price you can do for an EGT controller for those who didn't buy one when ordering the chip.
Cheers

Some extra turbo noise is normal but to be fair I can't diagnose something I have not have personally.

The sounds I am talking about are not grinding or metalic sounds

Does this help?

Hey Rob, Just wondering what price you can do for an EGT controller for those who didn't buy one when ordering the chip.
Cheers

Depends where you live.

I can do better for cash. So this applies to Sydney people.

PM me for other.

Chip It said:
Some extra turbo noise is normal but to be fair I can't diagnose something I have not have personally.

The sounds I am talking about are not grinding or metalic sounds

Does this help?

The best description I can give is when you'd blow into the end of a hollow bullet casing trying to make it whistle. only under load and only at reasonable speeds

The best description I can give is when you'd blow into the end of a hollow bullet casing trying to make it whistle. only under load and only at reasonable speeds

could be exhaust leak.look for signs of black soot around manifold to head and manifold to turbo.

good point montana ... Mike did you do up the EGR blank flange tight enough? Could it be leaking from there?

Bigger al do you have a Common Rail or Pre CR? If you have a cR then disregard the TPS info. It is only for the pre CR engines.

Also, do you have the chip connected to the battery to provide power to the chip?

If your chip is giving weird ass results check your connections. If all seem fine send it back for testing with a letter stating the problems stapled to your invoice and p[ls confirm your return address.

Chip It
Unit 1, No5 Caloundra Rd
Clarkson WA 6030

Cheers
Whats this connection to the battery your talking about rob, or are you still refering to pre common rail chips?

What figures before/after are you getting from a stock 140kw D40 manual with no other mods?
Also do you do additional warranty protection?

STOCK:

Standard:
154.3 HP, 115KW and 282 NM

Chip It Tune with standard exhaust:
201.8HP, 150KW and 587 NM

Another dyno graph at another tuner's workshop:
STD: At the wheels 116 HP and 875 ft/lb tractive torque.

Run No 2: Cat back exhaust 161 RWHP and 1175 ft/lb TT.

Run No 3: Chip It Tune and exhaust 161RWHP and 1175 ft/lb TT

D40Manual.jpg

and something about fitting a MBC. This one is on the Chip It Triton but its the same for the D22

please excuse the 90 degree angle and the "sound quality" somewhere in the middle of the clip :)

the gain in kw's is quite impressive, but the torque increase is phenomenal......
Looks like ill be getting a chip once Ive put some km's on my new ST

Latest posts

Back