Zd manual into a QD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davojohnson

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here has put a ZD manual and single mass clutch system in behind a QD engine and if so what do you have to do to get it to work and was it expensive?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey mate, are you having trouble with the gearbox or do you just want the single mass flywheel? if it's the gearbox i'd rebuild it, from what i've read it's one of nissans best and will take all kinds of punishment, if it's the single mass clutch you want you can buy a kit to suit the qd, i saw one on ebay for about $1100
cheers doug

hey mate, are you having trouble with the gearbox or do you just want the single mass flywheel? if it's the gearbox i'd rebuild it, from what i've read it's one of nissans best and will take all kinds of punishment, if it's the single mass clutch you want you can buy a kit to suit the qd, i saw one on ebay for about $1100
cheers doug

Hi mate, Naah I've picked up a ZD manual for free that's in rough but working condition as far as I'm aware but the clutches are different, I'm thinking that the input or output shaft whatever it is the the clutch system slides onto is actually a little bit thicker in diameter then the QD ones are cause I've just changed a clutch in my QD box well still am in the process of doing it and I tried sliding the clutch plate of my QD clutch onto the ZD shaft and it won't go on. Are the shafts the same size you know at all mate? And what's the difference between flywheels and clutches to get a ZD single mass and box to bolt up to a QD flywheel?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm not sure about shaft sizes mate, maybe download a manual and have a look
cheers doug

Back