work light to sports bar help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh5212

Reaction score
Im sure I have seen something about this mentioned before on here but couldn't find it anywhere.. Im after ideas on how to fit a work light to my sports bar. Ive been thinking nutserts would be nice and neat. Anyone else got pictures of any other brackets they have used?

The sports bar is easily drilled so you can put a long bolt through, but you could also have someone weld a piece of (say) 4mm aluminium to the upper rear to mount the light on.

Electrics are another story. I would suggest that beneath the welded mount you drill a hole large enough for the wires and run them down through the bar to the tub that way. You can run cable out through the corner of the tub then along the chassis to the front (don't tap in to the power @ the rear, unless your work light is < 20W). If it's over 20W, run the cables to the front, use an appropriate fuse & relay to deliver power and all will be well.

currently investigating this aswell.. Not sure nutserts will be strong enough to hold the ligthbar?
any comments?

Latest posts

Back