Work available in Sydney.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver Dan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I run an Industrial Rope Access company in Sydney and have a lot of work and not enough skilled and motivated workers.

Preferable I am looking for people with at least their Work At Heights tickets, if you don't have this, an ability to work at heights and I can put you through training.

I am looking for people who are not afraid of some hard work and can keep their heads when in uncomfortable work areas.

PM me if you are interested.

Daniel

Soz, but I'm not surprised. The mild Sydney winters are over and the real winters are back with a vengence. So being on the end of a rope in strong freezing winds washing windows isn't too appealing atm.

Sad that this sort of job wasn't around in my rock climbing/caving days.

Anyway, bit out f the loop so can not send anyone your way.

Nah mate, not windows! Vertical Gardens!!

I have a long contract installing vertical gardens which is fall arrest work, not rope work, so I was looking for someone interested in getting into the industry, to free up some of my rope techs... to go and clean windows!!! Or install windows, and paint them.

Money wise it depends on many variables. Experience, qualifications, own equipment, ABN/ACN etc etc. Normally between $25 and $50 hr.

Back