Wollongong to Oberon??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakey13

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip out to Gurnang State Forest just a bit south of Oberon, NSW and I'm wondering if anyone knows a direct way (prefereably 4wd) to get out that way from Wollongong? I usually go out there via Goulburn and then head north but I've heard through the grapevine that there's a more adventurous way.

Cheers!

You could go to fitzroy falls and travel through Meryla state forest to Mossvale then out to wombeyan caves rd at mittagong and turn off for yerranderie, you could take a side trip out to the old town itself or turn left and head for oberon through the pine plantations and pop out on Oberon rd or keep going through Kanagara Boyd NP and circle back to Oberon via Jenolan caves, Boyd river, dingo dell and Kanangara-Boyd lookout,

You could go to fitzroy falls and travel through Meryla state forest to Mossvale then out to wombeyan caves rd at mittagong and turn off for yerranderie, you could take a side trip out to the old town itself or turn left and head for oberon through the pine plantations and pop out on Oberon rd or keep going through Kanagara Boyd NP and circle back to Oberon via Jenolan caves, Boyd river, dingo dell and Kanangara-Boyd lookout,

Ah righto that makes sense. Thanks for that.

Latest posts

Back