Will tigerz11 12000lb winch fit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellas
I tried the search function,didnt find much,and im running out of time.
Can anyone tell me if the tigerz11 12000lb hercules winch fits (dimension wise) easily enough on 2005 d22 str.
I imagine it would but need to place my order and my nav is 1000km away.
Cheers

charlie strayarc said:
Hey fellas
I tried the search function,didnt find much,and im running out of time.
Can anyone tell me if the tigerz11 12000lb hercules winch fits (dimension wise) easily enough on 2005 d22 str.
I imagine it would but need to place my order and my nav is 1000km away.
Cheers

Yeap it'll fit no problem.

i had one on my 09 d22, but for god's sake DONT GET A TIGERZ11!!!! mine shit itself after about 3 months and the one time i actually needed it, it didnt work, no warranty support either, pay abit more and get a decent one because it WILL let you down, i got a 8500 tjm now and its heaps better, alot less capacity but it pulls more weight easier than a tigerz 12000lb, there tigerz quality right there for ya

i had one on my 09 d22, but for god's sake DONT GET A TIGERZ11!!!! mine shit itself after about 3 months and the one time i actually needed it, it didnt work, no warranty support either, pay abit more and get a decent one because it WILL let you down, i got a 8500 tjm now and its heaps better, alot less capacity but it pulls more weight easier than a tigerz 12000lb, there tigerz quality right there for ya

Yes they fit, I haven't had any dramas with my tigerz winch yet. I've used it around 5 times to pull others out and once to pull the Nav out. Easy as and loads of room.

usually they can, it would be recommended to get help though. i installed mine by myself (12000lb ridge ryder from supercheap into an xrox bar) and i wouldn't try that again, lol. at least it had rope instead of cable but i think they weigh around 30kg still... it's a pita trying to get a couple of bolts in while holding the winch up with 1 hand, lol.

i had, yes "HAD" one for three months, and motor got water in it, looking at the warn tabor 8K now, i think you get what you pay for,

Latest posts

Back