Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now now guys, maybe it should be settled in the Gymkhana............... are you thinking what im thinking B1???

Ok lads im coming just got me days off for it. I live 12 hrs away but ill make it wit the misso an may be me year old daughter. Loves watching movies in the back while i bash around in the mud haha.. Hopefully will have my rig all set up an ready to go.. Cheers

We are still in the process of organising that sort of stuff. Sponsors are being pretty good to us - ARB have chipped in with a couple of things to give away (and we're stoked - and the winner of these will be too!). Check this out:

We're getting 50 ARB caps ...

5 Ezy Deflators ...
attachment.php

and a Premium Recovery Kit
attachment.php

There are gonna be some very, very happy people walking away from this Muster.

I have already bought my own recovery gear - most of it ARB - and it's bloody awesome gear. I also bought one of the Ezy-Deflators - they are easy to use and very, very quick.

Attachments

• ARB_E-Z Tire Deflator.jpg
    ARB_E-Z Tire Deflator.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 142
  • ARB_premium recovery kit.jpg
    ARB_premium recovery kit.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 147
Great stuff Tony, put that in with awnings, compressors tyre repair kits and more im sure there will literally be some very happy campers!!

ARE WE THERE YET??

Any one around mackay area or passing thru mackay heading there?? Cheers

ok so we are up to 11 definite's and 7 pretty sure's on this thread, so we are getting there,

im sure there is more, come on fellas get your forms in.

Tony do we have an official number of registration forms in yet?

Last edited:
I've got two by email so far, there weren't any in the post office box today but that doesn't mean a lot - we were expecting mail from Sydney last Wednesday and it hasn't arrived yet, something tells me there's an idiot somewhere in Australia Post who gets his kicks out of wanking over the postage stamps. I'm gonna wear gloves when I check the box tomorrow.

I've got two by email so far, there weren't any in the post office box today but that doesn't mean a lot - we were expecting mail from Sydney last Wednesday and it hasn't arrived yet, something tells me there's an idiot somewhere in Australia Post who gets his kicks out of wanking over the postage stamps. I'm gonna wear gloves when I check the box tomorrow.

So you didn't get mine with the anthrax yet ? lol , i have to win all the prizes somehow

Latest posts

Back