Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Rusty, good to see its starting to look like we are getting some good numbers.

Tony can we get an official count yet?? or is it still too early?

Gonna be a long drive , newell hwy 1602 km , 17 hours 49 mins :confused3::confused2:
Upwey to dubbo , dubbo to the park

how long are you going to leave your self for the trip Steve? just the one overnight stop in Dubbo?

how long are you going to leave your self for the trip Steve? just the one overnight stop in Dubbo?

Probably just the overnight , depends on if the minister of bedroom affairs comes , shes not sure if she can get time off ,if she travels up with me i will do it in 3 days , but i have 3 weeks , woo hoo

Well I will be there just been slack getting the form and money to tony , got a few mtrs of pipe that I shall pack just hope I can get the van in there.

As far as i know mate you can pay on the day at the actual event, BUT it does cost a little more ($10 per person from memory) and you may miss out on the goody bag.

Yeah it's $50 before 1st of Sept, after that I think it's $60
My mates a plumber so I'll check what his got in his left over pipes

ile get mine in sometime soon
too busy spending coin on the wifes new ride
can anyone sell me some cheap rear tyres :3gears::smile:

so $50 per adult if I get in early?

Thats correct mate, if you click on the link at the bottom of my signature it will take you to the muster web site, all the info is there with some photo's and vids its worth a look.

With all the great prizes, and the awesome location, not to mention all the options people have to see and explore the surrounding country we should be able to get

more interest in the coming weeks, and im sure we will also get a few coming at the last minute that will register at the actual event.

We also have a few more ideas yet to help stir up further interest and let more people know about the location, and all the things inc prizes the muster will have all

packed into one absolutely awesome weekend away with like minded people and families

I should have said "8 cars" too.

It's still early days. Some people can't organise leave until it gets closer, but it's my experience that if I leave things too late to organise some time away somewhere, someone else comes along and invites the family to something and then my plans go out the window.

Back