Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Webber Q200 anyone?
If, IF they (Fire Dept) put on a fire ban, I will bring the Q200 and a suitcase stove.
Fingers crossed for no ban.

If no ban, I am sure that GF and I can be persuaded :cheers!: to teach a few others the Camp Oven roast chicken magic... :drool:

Just checked local weather
they are expecting some rain early and mid next week according to weatherzone
hope its enough to get the creek full and stop any fireban

There are forum stickers available, but no muster stickers unless you've been to a muster, so I think only a couple of Qld'ers have them on their cars. So far - that'll change soon!

not a good week for me at all!!
first got the worst stomach bug and spewed and shat for two days! finally come good today and just before i left the job i had just finished, jumped over a garden bed and landed wrong and with some load popping sounds from my foot found my self in a stack of pain and my foot is now HUGE!!
Then to top it off the front diff just snapped the main shaft clean off just behind the flang the drive shaft bolts up to and the ute is now getting towed to Nissan and im on my way to the hospital!! FARRRKKK!!! cant see me getting the car back before the muster!!!! SHIITTT!!!!

Ok just left the hospital with no X-ray until tomorrow morning, but the doc thinks fractures and maybe tendon but won't know obviously until morning.
The ute will be towed in the morning as well.

Crap that's no good nathand. hope your ok.
you could probably get a new after market shaft next week but I probably wouldn't rely on Nissan.

It's actually the main shaft inside the diff that snapped the tail shaft and uni are perfect. Will post up a pic later

Back