Which colour

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Colour

• Total voters

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
Ok so what colour do i paint it. Saw a nav the other day same colour and he went blue but i'm thinking that i should go silver. Excuse i wicked photoshop skillz

Last edited:
Ge Al if you meen silver or prescious silver pearl then yes grey

Attachments

• S6300031%20(Medium).JPG
    S6300031%20(Medium).JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
k silver it is, got quoted $150 to spray it. Thats about $50 more then i expected but i guess it still takes time to prep and bake etc. I'll get Dave (bolsys) to make up a rear bar, I've got a simple 1 tube design in my head. need to tidy up the towbar a bit also. Unless theres a DX driver out there that wants a STR towbar+step as a trade for the DX towbar?

I have a DX panel in the shed painted already.

Ill have to get a rear bar off Mark and put it on.

Another thing on the to do list.

asked another panel beater, got my $100 price and he's able to do next day pickup, happier. gonna spray license light covers also. Get on to it dave, you ever get that winch finished?

Been trying to get my brother over to help me lift it in.

Today would of been a good day for it as I have nothing on, buts raining and storming.

If Northside has his chips in Mid November, I wanna head up and get one and tuned.

Already hit him up to do that turbo, since like 1 thing in that kit actually bolts on and thats the turbo. Everything else in the kit doesn't actually bolt on.

The turbo looks well built, everything else had about 5 minutes thought though.

Oh and Nizzbits coming through with the goods again.

Latest posts

Back