Wheel Spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nav_brah

Reaction score
Hey guys been lurking here for ages and decided to make an account and start posting. Bought myself a brand new D40 ST 6sp about 3 weeks ago and have caught the modding bug!

Been searching around for wheel spacers but am not quite sure which size to get. Im thinking 1.5". Whats everyone else running and have some pics to show how dramatic the difference is.

Cheers

Hey guys been lurking here for ages and decided to make an account and start posting. Bought myself a brand new D40 ST 6sp about 3 weeks ago and have caught the modding bug!

Been searching around for wheel spacers but am not quite sure which size to get. Im thinking 1.5". Whats everyone else running and have some pics to show how dramatic the difference is.

Cheers

Can't you get an aggressive offset set of wheels instead of using spacers? just a thought

Thought they would be illegal. I was going to change rims but I like the genuine 6 spoke that came with the nav. Running bighorns on them now and just wanted them to poke out a little.

if you are going for a look

a 0+ offset or a - offset is the way to go

that's right. I got 16x8 -28 offset here is a pic

img0828zc.jpg

I bought some american racing wheels 7 years ago and was told they would fit but when they arrived they clashed with the calliper so I have to run spacers on the front, I dont like it but its $1600 down the drain if there sitting in the shed. I'm currently looking into maching a groove in the wheel to clear the calliper because there's plenty of meat there to do it, the wheel spacers work well but that thought in the back of my mind about having an accident or possibly killing someone if the spacers fail is allways there. Here are the wheels.

Attachments

• Photo0029.jpg
    Photo0029.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
yeah good advice guys! When I get over the stock rims ill look into getting some offset rims.

Cheers

Back