wheel arch rubber seals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock200

Reaction score
Hi

My rubber seals along the wheel arches are starting to slowly come apart from the car pic attached. Car sits in the sun a fair bit so it is understandable that these will deteriorate over time rather quickly. Has anyone had this problem before and how have you fixed it?

Attachments

• nav 1.jpg
    nav 1.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 173
You can buy new stuff from clarke rubber.

Don't know about a fix though, maybe a dab of sika on the end to try and keep it still?

I pulled mine out because I got sick of fixing it.

Nah, silicone is shit.... Mine did that recently, get some of this http://m.supercheapauto.com.au/Product/Selleys-Autofix-Kwik-Grip-50ml/203604

Pull the flare off and pull the whole strip off, then put a very thin layer of that on the strip and work slowly, but stretch it a bit so it matches up at the end, I didn't and now have about a 1/2 in gap at the front above the bottom of the quarter panel, but at least the strip isn't hanging off anymore......

You can buy new stuff from clarke rubber.

Don't know about a fix though, maybe a dab of sika on the end to try and keep it still?

I pulled mine out because I got sick of fixing it.

Do you have a pic of them pulled out showing how the gap is etc?

Mine are the same as the OP's pic, not sure if I should I buy new ones/fix it or pull them out completely.

i think i will need new ones completely. mine have started going yellow from the sun. So clark rubber to get new ones and then fix them in with selleys autofix?

Latest posts

Back