whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple, is the next mod.

Tyres, and finally I'll have painted my steel wheels this weekend.

I'm also picking up an Outback Rooftop Console for $340 from OL so I can get my navigation and comms setup going. :) So stoked at that price.

Last edited:
Just ordered a small air2air 'cooler and (hopefully) all the plumbing. Got some auber instruments in the mail too, they should be here soon. Once i'v got the guages are in the car and driven it or a week or so - to get base readings - in goes the 'cooler, out goes the egr and will be looking at getting a chip. :tazzy:

Hopefully getting ARB canopy, canopy roof bars, side awning and 60L fridge this week.... then going to do some camping :D Oh and finally fit the duel battery set up and some LED lights for in the canopy.... thats all for now.

Bash plates are the next big thing for me. A trip to the flinders over easter had me a little nervous in a couple of places.

After that, tires will need replacing, then will look at a new rear bar and possibly lockers.

ARB rear bar hopefully this week for the D22, then LED lights for the cab interior, will use red I think, then some LED's for the canopy, not sure what colour i'll use there. definitely not white or yellow tho as it attracts the bugs...

Next mod will be a safari snorkel followed closely by lift kit and rock sliders then might start looking at intercoolers and exhaust in no rush tho

Next on the list for me is under body protection...its been on my mind since I've been driving more rocky and washed out tracks this year.
Ordered the Ironman plates yesterday.

Install 150 ltr fuel tank that I have & get a water tank for under the tray for outback travel.

I have just started shopping for a front bar (arb sahara) most likely, winch, front locker whether it be auto, air or e and a lift so if anyone knows where i should be looking in vic would be much appreciated..

Auber boost and egt guages are in. Well actually the egt is just reading under-bonnet temps ATM, waiting for my new dump pipe and hi-flo cat which was on my front door step when i got home just now. Intercooler is in the mail.....:chainsaw:

Auber boost and egt guages are in. Well actually the egt is just reading under-bonnet temps ATM, waiting for my new dump pipe and hi-flo cat which was on my front door step when i got home just now. Intercooler is in the mail.....:chainsaw:

you could tap a thread into the intake piping and put your egt gauge in there, monitor temps for a bit then leave it there and see how efficient your intercooler is. Then move it to your dump pipe when you get your chip. Just a thought

Yeah, i was thinking that myself, it would be ace if the aubers accepted multiple sensors simultaneouasly and have temp sensors cold-side and hot-side of the cooler, and oil temp oil pressure, water temp, pressure, ect, ect but where do you stop? Iv probly got room for one more guage, wouldnt mind getting a few different sensors just to plug in when needed, have a look at different things periodically.

Latest posts

Back