What the...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is really ridiculous is that some arty farty hipster can convince governments that their stupid ideas really do cost what the charge. Whether or not such items are really needed is an argument that will never be settled but the costs of such things seems to balloon with every new item. It's like those able to get grants are trying to outdo each other by getting more money for less each time they put a design in and if they don't get it from one department they just keep trying different departments until some pen pusher says yes.

Melbourne/Vic has some horrific artistic pieces which some knobhead was able to convince the government they needed to spend tax payer money on, you'd have thought they'd learn from the stupid fcuking Yellow Peril but no they still keep doing it.

i actaully dont mind the whale tits balloon, i reckon its pretty cool, but whoever greenlighted the c**ts for $300k taxpayers funds needs to be shot in the f**ken balls.

There was a council in Melbourne who recently paid some ridiculously stupid amount for what was essentially that orange barrier netting.

Awe cmon that's a bit unfair, the artist worked hard for their money, they had to come up with a convincing story as to why their extremely overpriced ideas is better suited than someone elses and the pen pusher who said yes had to work fast to sign the money away before someone else did.

the artist worked hard for their money, they had to come up with a convincing story as to why their extremely overpriced ideas

I read the artists bullshite dribble about flying animals, and I thought you biatch, you're not sharing those good eccys

Bullshit and dribble is worth money if you can get it to the right person. You too could get a government grant, council grant or just a donation if you found the right mix of dribble and bullshit to deliver to the right person.

Former Canberra artist Patricia Piccinini was commissioned by the ACT Government to design the balloon for Canberra's 100th birthday, but the design and its relevance to Canberra have been questioned.

The author of this is an idiot, and so are all the doubters. It's perfectly relevant and it's a prime example of what the ACT stands for.

It's the ugliest, most hideous thing on the planet, it cost $400,000 more than it's worth and it proves that bureaucracy can't tell shit from clay but will still hand out taxpayer funds for it. As an icon for the region it's absolutely perfect.

The artist *cough* is probably related to the bullshit-artist from the government (which is a word that USED to mean "those that govern" but now means "collective group of bullshit artists and thieves").

I don't know about skywales but it does look like an overpriced bloated turkey and full of hot air......the artist is a genius as he's perfectly captured what Canberra is!!

Latest posts

Back