What is this and where do I get a new one?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jendy

Reaction score
G'day everyone,

love the forum, so useful and fun!

Anyways, first time posting - I got my 2011 D40 (love it) about 2 months ago and when I purchased it the cover (I'm assuming) at the rear on the roof drivers (see photo) was missing. For the life of me I can't figure out what they are for and where I go/what do I ask for to get a new/replacement one!?!

Any help here would be awesome!

Thanks

Attachments

• navara circle cropped.jpg
    navara circle cropped.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 281
wtf

Not sure if this is correct, but the strip running down the roof is removed or loosened when a windscreen is replaced. When removed by a butcher who doesn't know what he's doing, they sometimes don't fit back in properly, and tend to pop out again. I lost mine in a car wash after windscreen replacement and it totally munted them. (different sort of vehicle). Yours looks like they have had screws fitted to stop them popping out again.
I could be totally off track here but it is possible.

I got nothing.

Its on the back of the roof. I've got one on the other side. Those white bits you can see just seem to be little plastic circles (clips?) that are pot riveted on there.... Might have to go to my local Nissan dealer to see if they can help. All they seem to be is a cover of some description...

Attachments

• navara circle full.jpg
    navara circle full.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Back