• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: canopy for d22 dual cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhett

Reaction score
Looking for a canopy for d22, any condition. Melbourne area preferred.
Thanks in advance. Price range: I could possibly bake you a cake

Just bought the car, so I'm on a budget.

Rhett I got mine (flexiglass) from niss4x4 in Brooklyn for $550, it was the wrong colour but a good opportunity to learn to spray paint.

Bullbars are the same on the d22. Only thing to watch out for is early bullbars might not have a airbag compliance sticker on them

Looking for a canopy for d22, any condition. Melbourne area preferred.
Thanks in advance. Price range: I could possibly bake you a cake

Just bought the car, so I'm on a budget.

What year model is your ute. Just be aware that there is two different lengths of tub. The latter models are 100mm longer than the earlier models.

I'm not sure of when the cut over point is, possibly around 06 so not clear if all the YD25's are longer or not but fairly certain all the ZD30's were the shorter tub. If you search on here, you may find the answer as it comes up quite frequently.

its a 2008 str. ill be sure to take a tape and check the length. bought it stock as, no bull bar or anything so keen to get these two important mods out of the way first then the fun can start!!!!!!!!

No worries mate, best of luck with it. Couple other things I thought of.... If they don't have the key be prepared to spend 30-50 or so on a locksmith unless the number on the lock is still visible in which case you can call the manufacturer and they might just give you a replacement.

Also the little metal rod that comes down when you lock the handle are available from Bunnings for about $3 ( mine was missing one).

Lastly, make sure that it comes with all the fixings you need, some canopies have 4 plastic blocks I bolts that sit in the rail and bolt through the lip of the tub, some have j bolts and others have clamps, just make sure to take your time to understand if you've got everything you need before you purchase. (in saying that my experience with niss4x4 has always been excellent if I ever needed advice or to return something).

Let us know how you go!

Back