Using local guys!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BYFOR

Reaction score
We'll after all the stuff I have done to my nav and had help from a lot of people on this forum one way or another I have to say zordo suspension aka John is a bloody top bloke. He has taken the time numerous time to answer my questions and also did my front coils. His experience is next to none. Thought I would just put it out there because it's guys like this that don't bullshit you and try to help you out without any fuss. Cheers!

Yep he Is a welth of knowledge when it comes to suspension and is always willing to help, which he has me in the last few weeks.

Bryan

Totally agree the guy is unlike most in the auto field i have never dealt with anyone as honest or knowledgeable as John.And the fact he works from home he has less overheads and actually shows and explains to you what he is doing.

We'll after all the stuff I have done to my nav and had help from a lot of people on this forum one way or another I have to say zordo suspension aka John is a bloody top bloke. He has taken the time numerous time to answer my questions and also did my front coils. His experience is next to none. Thought I would just put it out there because it's guys like this that don't bullshit you and try to help you out without any fuss. Cheers!

You mean his experience is second to none I'm sure, good of you to give him a plug, everyone says the same of him.

Latest posts

Back