Tonneau cover d40 silverline 2015

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasjac

Reaction score
Please could someone help me
I'm after a tonneau for my navara silverline dual cab d40 2015 with sports bar
(D4YA9RXS) (RELEASE-Sep2015)
Nobody in Adelaide has been able to help me, could someone on here please shed some light onto which tonneau would fit my car please?

The soft tonneau that is on runners not bungie or straps...
Already rang and checked out that one in birdwood, unfortunately it is to small..

Yeah Ash the guy selling it, went out and measured it and it was to small.
I'm needing one that will fit 5.1f x 5f with holes for sports bar..

Can you post a pic of your truck?
Im pretty sure if its a dualcab that one will fit..
It does not come down over the sides of your tray, there are mounts the rivet to the inside edge of the tray and the tonneau clips onto that.. sits about half way over the topside of the tray

I had a look at the tonneau for sale at Parkside on gumtree, have arranged to go look at it, according to his ad its the Spanish style so I think that one should fit.

Ok have booked the navara in with a Nissan dealership to have a custom tonneau made/fitted.
Thank you for responding, trying to help me out though Manning, muchly appreciate...

Not being rude but why does it need a custom tonneau?

Silverline is clearence Thai build d40 with d22 tub stickers & standard d40 hoop roll bar.

I'd have thought a tonneau suit Thai d40 would be walk up start? Before Nissan gouge you investigate further ... find someone with a Thai ute & trial fit.

Latest posts

Back