the true cruiser

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockster

Reaction score
lol even looks like the same interior

Attachments

• toyota.jpg
    toyota.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 74
been done already http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=22193

landcruisers have proven themselves I don't see what all the payouts are for in that thread though, I'd rather a v8 landcruiser anyday then my shitty navara.

While I agree that cruisers have proven themselves, and I would have a 75series ute if I could, I have a need a need for a duel cab and my navara that fills my needs and I wouldn't call them shitty, my d22was a huge step up from my ol hilux a ln106

landcruisers have proven themselves I don't see what all the payouts are for in that thread though.

Because we've done the D22 vs D40 fights to death and none of us have anything new to share so we have to pick on something and the over rated Yota is the logical target.

what about the dmax?

can't really do the BT50/Ranger cause we all know they are shit anyway so anything bad we say is probably true.

While I agree that cruisers have proven themselves, and I would have a 75series ute if I could, I have a need a need for a duel cab and my navara that fills my needs and I wouldn't call them shitty, my d22was a huge step up from my ol hilux a ln106
Each to their own I guess, a v8 with twin factory diff locks and front/rear solid axles to me makes my D22 seem pretty crap.

Last edited:
Dmax's are brilliant they get excellent economy and never have any issues, haven't you heard?

And the best bit is that if you were not a member of a Navara forum you wouldn't know such information.

Back