The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah yep, all good hahaha. Just having a bit of fun. Mine's the one with the road train sign lmfao

I won't hold my breath lol

Hahahahah, go for it hey. If you can I'll pay it hahahah

Will all the photos going to instagram end up back on the site in the galleries somewhere for those of us that only play here?

I don't want to have to set up new stuff in my already overloaded ipad to be able to see the photos if I can avoid it.

No, that would be double handling. Best off making a muster thread if you dont use Instagram. Instagram is just an easier way of viewing and sharing photos because you don't need to scroll through pages of jabber to see them.

We haven't actually had many photos from the muster sent to us so it would be easier if the forum set up a photo page on here for all the forumers to post the muster photos on here

+1.

I have another dozen or so to resize down to get them to load, so..
ADMIN - how about it? all in one place?
Seems silly to have the muster stuff living outside the forum to me...

Comes down to personal preference, if you want to upload them on here in a muster thread feel free to. You can also upload them in this thread and we can upload them to the instagram page for the extended audience.

We're just getting the forum out there on Instagram. Forget about what we're doing if u don't have Instagram. Just start a thread on here for muster photos to go

+1.

I'm not being critical of getting the forum out there, so please don't take it that way, just want an easy way to look for piccies of my truck taken by others!

I'd say instagram is easier but if you're used to the forum then stick with that. You can always view the instagram page online and have a look, no need to sign up.

Attention d40 owners!

I'm only a little bias towards d22s but we don't seem to be getting many d40 photos come through on Instagram. Come on guys join in!! Lol

This is true! Haha even though we know 22s are better ;)

The Aussie d40 fb page accepted my friend request so have also shared the navara.asia Instagram on their page to get them involved as well

So if you post direct does it go to the page instantly or does it have to be put up by someone? New to all of this. I have posted some pics and they arn't on the page

Last edited:
So if you post direct does it go to the page instantly or does it have to be put up by someone? New to all of this. I have posted some pics and they arn't on the page

Ye brad we have to manually post them up for u.
Upload it on your personal page and write
@navara.asia or #navlove or #navaraasia
And that will notify us u have uploaded photos and then amy or I will upload to our main page

Just bare with me guys I just got home from work and there's like a million notifications I'll upload all the ones we've been tagged in shortly

Ye brad we have to manually post them up for u.
Upload it on your personal page and write
@navara.asia or #navlove or #navaraasia
And that will notify us u have uploaded photos and then amy or I will upload to our main page

Yup. Easier that way than doing a direct message as its harder to save and upload them from there. Gordy has been taking care of that Brad, because I can't seem to save and upload the direct message ones haha.
Just bare with me guys I just got home from work and there's like a million notifications I'll upload all the ones we've been tagged in shortly
I'll do the left overs now! :)

Latest posts

Back