The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will all the photos going to instagram end up back on the site in the galleries somewhere for those of us that only play here?

I don't want to have to set up new stuff in my already overloaded ipad to be able to see the photos if I can avoid it.

Will all the photos going to instagram end up back on the site in the galleries somewhere for those of us that only play here?

I don't want to have to set up new stuff in my already overloaded ipad to be able to see the photos if I can avoid it.

We haven't actually had many photos from the muster sent to us so it would be easier if the forum set up a photo page on here for all the forumers to post the muster photos on here

I will post up pics as soon as I can get back on to the site with my laptop. Bloody malware warning.

We haven't actually had many photos from the muster sent to us so it would be easier if the forum set up a photo page on here for all the forumers to post the muster photos on here

I have another dozen or so to resize down to get them to load, so..
ADMIN - how about it? all in one place?
Seems silly to have the muster stuff living outside the forum to me...

I have another dozen or so to resize down to get them to load, so..

ADMIN - how about it? all in one place?

Seems silly to have the muster stuff living outside the forum to me...

We're just getting the forum out there on Instagram. Forget about what we're doing if u don't have Instagram. Just start a thread on here for muster photos to go

Yeah start up a muster pics thread in the events area.
I would but doing it from my phone is not perfect.

We're just getting the forum out there on Instagram. Forget about what we're doing if u don't have Instagram. Just start a thread on here for muster photos to go

I'm not being critical of getting the forum out there, so please don't take it that way, just want an easy way to look for piccies of my truck taken by others!

Attention d40 owners!

I'm only a little bias towards d22s but we don't seem to be getting many d40 photos come through on Instagram. Come on guys join in!! Lol

Soooo in the bid to get some more d40s involved I've requested to join the aussie d40 fb page. Hopefully they don't work out im an imposter lol

Hahahah... as long as they don't look at the nav you will be ok...

Hahahah

Someone hide me... :/

Nah... haven't ever heard of it... what's it about..? ......

Instagram is like another chat page.
The girls have setup one solely
Which is affiliated with the forum.
It is tops.
I don't know much about Instagram
But speak to Gordy or Amy for more info.
The way I put it it's more like a photo shop
just with our Nav pics.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Instagram is like another chat page.
The girls have setup one solely
Which is affiliated with the forum.
It is tops.
I don't know much about Instagram
But speak to Gordy or Amy for more info.
The way I put it it's more like a photo shop
just with our Nav pics.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️
Righto no worries

I'll have a look into it.

I'm sure Gordy can lead me astray :/ hahahahah

Latest posts

Back