Td2t injector pump on a qd32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Td27t Fuel Pump on QD32

Hi Guys,

wondering if anyone has actually put a td27t injector pump with the boost compensator on a qd32+t and if it was bolt on?

I assume like anything with these two engine the parts are interchangeable, but id like to hear from someone who's actually done the change.

cheers

*edit
Id also like to know if anyone has adjusted the timing after installing a turbo?

Last edited:
I am wondering much the same, but was hoping to see if the boost compensator from the td27t pump would fit on the n/a QD32 pump as that would be an even easier job.

Trying to find one thou is becoming hard.

as unkn0wn said if anyone knows please do share :)

TD27t boost compensator onto QD32 pump was my plan as well... Have never seen anything on the web about it and haven't tried it yet. Someone has to go first - I'm part way through rebuilding the QD so if I get to it before you do I'll post up some info.

Might summarize whats ive found out so far.

Td27 / Td27t / qd30 / BD30t - injector pumps are interchangeable.

Td27 = 100CC flow
td27-t = 110CC flow
QD32 = 106cc flow
Bd30 - waiting on confirmation.

Bd30 has a 12mm plunger and is a desirable upgrade, but is not common over here. They were in Nissan Alas trucks, they weren't common locally.

You can also buy a qd32tdi motor from china (round 5k delivered to a nearby port)
ive asked them how much the fuel pump is ($1150) and im waiting on a part number / specs to come back.
* Ok the china QD32tdi have a manual injection pump with boost retarder (yes please)
Denso 16700 - 71612

Source :

http://4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=153069&p=1817108#p1817108
http://www.offroadexpress.kiwi/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34964&start=90

Last edited:
If nissan jumped 10cc when doing pumps for the td27 and td27t, it stands to reason I should be looking for a 116 flow rate?

Im going to end up buying something, if its seciondhand theres no guarintee it will be good...so 1k to rebuild...but if I can get a new pump for 1150, maybe it worth looking into?

If somone with first hand experence using a td27t pump on a qd posted with positive results id be more interested, it just seems being in uncharted waters makes me wawry about the best way to proceed.

Back