TD25 Valve clearance

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semionovas

Reaction score
Hey every 1 i have been having problems with my engine lately its blowing a lot i mean a lot of smoke, so i thought it might be the valve clearance, or injectors, but i can't seem to find any thing on TD25 valve clearance on the net does any 1 know what they should be and how do i check and adjust them and does the engine have to be hot or cold.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums, there is manuals available on this site, D22 section for the D22 and D40 for the D40 although I'm not sure if the D40 one still works, either way try to download one and see if you can find what you need.

The D22 manual has info for the TD25.

Krafty the YD25 info ain't gonna be helpful for the TD25.

Dave.

I didn't take notice of what engine I just suggested either because he asked for valve clearance and the manual should have it, figured he'd know which one he was after.

If Dave says the D22 manual covers the TD25 then the obvious place to look for the D22 manual would be in the D22 section. Try searching for manual or service manual it will turn up.

Latest posts

Back