SUZUKI rebadge NAVARA?? WTF!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the US the Frontier comes in a dual cab extra which is the standard dual cab with the tub from a king cab ( I think its the king not the single) .
Guys were finding where their old dual cab fitted on the shed the longer truck didnt . Bit of a pain hahahah

In the US the Frontier comes in a dual cab extra which is the standard dual cab with the tub from a king cab ( I think its the king not the single) .
Guys were finding where their old dual cab fitted on the shed the longer truck didnt . Bit of a pain hahahah

it wouldn't be just as simple as putting a king cab tub on it , they would have to alter the wheelbase too , as theres too much tub in front of the wheel arch for it to fit , ie if you look at the duel cab the wheel arch starts directly behind the second door , on a king cab tub the arch starts a further 12-+ inches further back

on a side note look how long the tray is on the one above. wouod have a longer chassis as well.

it wouldn't be just as simple as putting a king cab tub on it , they would have to alter the wheelbase too , as theres too much tub in front of the wheel arch for it to fit , ie if you look at the duel cab the wheel arch starts directly behind the second door , on a king cab tub the arch starts a further 12-+ inches further back

yeah i did notice that when i first saw it and thought that the rear wheel would have to be further back, so to get the leaf hangers to fit the chassis would have to be longer you would think.

It's a better look than the D40, the square front end lok of the Nissan version doesn't do anything for me *shrug*.

I sorta wish we got them over here...

Latest posts

Back