SUZUKI rebadge NAVARA?? WTF!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL stop quoting me !!!! iam trying to go to sleep and its coming through on tapatalk on the bloody phone

LOL stop quoting me !!!! iam trying to go to sleep and its coming through on tapatalk on the bloody phone

oh i didnt realise, when do you want us to stop now or at a specific time?? and would you like to be quoted for your wake up call? :hahaha:

Last edited:
So where was the 3am wake up quote nathan?

I hope steve didn't sleep in because of you.

Man i feel terrible............ it must of been that pie i had for lunch.

As for not living up to my words, im used to it, i always say shit i just dont mean. I have found its the best way to keep my massive ego intact, after all it works for you Krafty.......

I might talk shit but I don't have a massive ego that needs to be kept intact. The massive ego holds itself together with no effort at all.

Oh so its only me then...... excuse me while i go back to the mirror and admire myself and congratulate myself on being me..:suicide:

You shouldn't ever feel the need to excuse or explain yourself, if other people don't like what they see they can't help being a stupid crunt.

The only people who i do really believe need to explain them selfs are those who have actually bought a ssangyong and continue to drive it.

Mike Whitney told them to do it.

(although I notice he's even been arseholed from the ads now)

Hey only one of us blokes promised to be your alarm....the rest of us knew we were to unreliable to offer.

Back