Sunraysia rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who makes 16X8+20? only one i think is King wheels? any others...32mm would be fine, in theory yes they increase load but in reality the load increase is a well short of the working range of the bearing and won't cause a problem. hanging out half the wheel would be another story.

Last edited:
Yeh Thanx did some more shopping around after I rang the T-Mart in question ready to order and then after talking to them for almost a week about it all they tell me there is a 3 week wait for the BF Goodrichs km2's. So I rang my closest Tyrepower and ordered King rims 16x8 +20, $115 each $20 cheaper than BJ and have now gone with Coopers ST 265/65/16
I'll posta pic when all done!

All done with the Lift and tyres, ended up with about 60mm lift out suspension lift, and with the 265/75/16 Coopers S/T on black King rims with a +20 offset, all up i gained 3" :rock:

Had to cut some plastic mudflap off wich was easy to do, didnt even need to remove wheels, just put it on full lock giving me room to use some cutters and cut the soft plastic away leaving the full mud flap intact

Very happy with the result, drives extremely well. and even aproved by the wife :dancing: haha

Attachments

• Navaralift.jpg
    Navaralift.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 573
That looks mean! Black sunnies look
kick ass, I'm havin some 265/75's fitted as we speak but no lift Boohoo.
What suspension did ya get? A lot of people say that it might drop slightly as they settle in so keep that in mind if your missus thinks you're shrinking!!
My missus saw a similar setup as yours recently and I thought she was gonna go home with the bloke, so yeah the ladies approve!

Anyone got pics of 16x8 black king rims with +20 offset and mud tires. Wanting picture of how far they stick out guards if they do?

Rusty

Well I went to my local bj to place my order on king rims and maxxis tires to be told that the the price have gone up. Original price on maxxis 762 was $256 now $292, and rims $104 now $114. Not the happiest of chaps atm that prices change so much on depending who serves u. For some reason I ended up getting 2 new tires for the wifey car.

Now gonna try tyrepower and see what price they can do. Apparently maxxis had a big company walkout and they can't catch up on manufacturing the backlist of rubbers.

Rusty

Jaxquickfits at browns plains are doing them for 105 each have ordered 5 will source tires later

Anyone heard of Hercules tyres? Apparently American brand tire and meant to be alrite?

Good price thats for sure. Do the Sunraysias weigh less than the standard Navara alloys? I'd be interested to find out.

Actually, are the "Sunraysia" wheels CSA, made by Mullins? http://www.mullins.com.au/stw.asp In which case being a steel wheel, I would not think they would weigh less than the Nav alloys.

Last edited:
Got a call from Jaxquik fit today and was told they will arrive tomoz or Wednesday. Also he is gonna lower his price to $100 a rim cause I purchased 5. Cheap I think, now just gotta source tires

WOOOTLA got my king rims...look so shiny i dont wanna take them outta the plastic :S. going to get Hercules TrailDigger MT tires when they come back into stock :D

265/75/16 and cost is around $240 a corner. Gotta wait few weeks for them to come out again. It's either them or the federal couragia mt and they are about $260 each

JaxQuikfits browns plains...good bunch of guys there and very helpful...i was big fan of bobjane but they lost my service from poor service and unwilling to help with product info and correct fitments... never had a problem with them till recently /shrug

I'm at Springwood so I don't mind a bit of a drive to Browns Plains. Can you drop me a PM when the Hercules come in stock??

Back