Stolen hubcaps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinE

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while picking up heaps of good info, but this is my 1st post here; I had the hubcaps off my 2010 D22 stolen from my driveway over the w/e :( I doubt very much that I'll get them back, as I had never considered it necessary to engrave them (I know better now lol!)

My question is; when I put new ones back on the ute, does anyone have a way to secure them in place so that if some lowlife, gutless, thief tries to steal them again, they are harder to take?

I have a carport, but there is an A/c compressor in there & the fan would wreck my paintwork. I'll get it moved when I've got the $$$, but in the meanwhile I need to protect my property.

Cheers,

Kevin.........

Haha yeah I have the same problem, though I was at westfields and they onlu got one

Mine are now the property of the DSE.....They all got left behind in various different forests. Cant believe people actually feel the need to replace their own lost caps with midnight spares.
If they are that important to you then replace them but keep them in the shed for special occasions. Throwing bad money after bad otherwise.

Latest posts

Back