Stock D40 ST and light beach work.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micko

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm taking delivery of a 2013 manual D40 ST in time for Christmas. I've only added a tow bar, tonneau cover, and tub liner to tart it up a bit.

I've been lurking on the forums reading for a week now and thought it was time to say hello. This is an amazing wealth of info.

I'm planning on doing some light beach work over the hols. Planning on taking the family up to Little Gibber (Hawks Nest, NSW) and perhaps a longer run from Hole in the Wall ( if there is any beach left after the winter storms)

Has anyone got any tips that might be of use?

I'm assuming 16psi, low range, permits and will have a strap in case it all goes to poo.

Cheers

Mick

Hi mate 16psi is the go, don't really need low range on the beach I find, just keep up momentum when it gets boggy.

Take a shovel as well.

I find high range with traction control turned off works great.

Thanks. Shall give that a go then. (and take a shovel, and a couple of teenage boys to weild it :)

Will be fine, took mine all over Fraser when stock . I ran 18 psi, don't go nuts with momentum, it handles the beach better then you think.

Latest posts

Back