Steering wheel controls questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just took delivery of a 2012 ST Navara and other then getting used to the change going from a 350z convertible i'm loving it so far....

But the standard audio system is CRAP! and being into audio perfection it needs to come out ASAP!

Sadly also being a little OCD i like everything to be clean and functioning and thus does anyone know if when switching to an aftermarket head unit and using a P.A.C or equivalent converter can you still answer calls?

P.A.C website states that up/down mode and vol will still work but nothing about call answer function.

BTW tried a search and couldn't find a definitive answer, so sorry if its been covered already

Sound System

I have just put a Sony XAV601BT unit in my 2011 D40 ST-X and it gives a great sound. I have the Aerpro interface leads and everting works on the steering wheel except the phone answer/hangup button. I rang the importers for Aerpro and they said that they have had some problems with the Navaras getting the button to work. I dont find it a problem because you can control it on the screen anyway.

Back