Stainless Snorkles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4runna

Reaction score
Hey,

Im thinking quite seriously on getting one of the 4" stainless snorkles.
Powdercoated satin black. It will still be going into the factory air box for the time being. I have it chipped with a 3" exhaust and am also thinking of doing the blocking the EGR as well.
Just more curious at the moment on the snorkles though - anyone had any water enter the airbox from rain.
What sort and how noise do the snorkles make etc etc etc.
Prob will go with the InHouse Fab ones.

Cheers

A few mates of mine run stainless snorkels on their poo-trolls and Sky-luxs and since they are rear facing with a cheap auto filter on the end they have no rain water issues. And for noise well. The pooeys snorkel rattles like a loose screw in the dashboard, Only due to poor fixing on his part I believe. Due to inbuilt silencers suction noise is almost in audible during running. Unlike a snorkel kit there is no instructions or template and proper sealing is entirely up to you. As for custom fabricated its a win win over DIY, a pod filter would help in filtration and if it's a turbo shouldn't restrict airflow too badly while the aspirated Skylux is known to surge after long idle (2.8D).

Latest posts

Back