Spotties- convert to HID or purchase new in HID

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i spose quality is a big one and ill have to hunt around in comparisons. ive heard rigid are good and have seen there prices $$$$. thats not fro a long run though got heaps more to do before i hit the cape next year.

list goes:
Sliders
Roof Racks
Roof Basket
Roof Awning
Draws in tub
Chipit Chip
Boost Gauge
Boost controller
Dump Pipe + hiflow cat

all in 7-10months

Dave- what ebay seller did you get your kit from?

In relation to the narva 220mm i have a HID kit in my current spotties that would fit them so all i would have to do is change them over, im thinking that this option will be the cheapest and best. Im usually one to buy the more expensive item and do it right the first time, however the nav had these nitestalkers on it when i purchased the vehicle and i thought that it would be a half decent increase to get the HID's in the little 170's but i think a 220mm reflector with the bulb more inset into the spotty housing will do a better job. I was hoping that there would be someone on here who has done the same stuff up i have to determine whether spending money on the bigger spotties makes a bigger difference

Latest posts

Back