• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I drive a d40 just in the market for some sliders soon and have been looking through this thread.

i put a few pics up of mine a couple of pages back, and i will put a few more up of them on the new white ST as soon as there on

mine are clamped on the passenger side and have 1 bracket that had to be welded on the drivers side and the other 2 were clamps. stupid fueltank doesnt allow for me to put all clamps in.

Hay mate keen as to get a set off ya my brother got some from u already I think and I understand u live up Brisbane way now anyways let me know best way to get in touch with u and we will go from there cheers

Scotty how far away are the D22 under body protection plates?

I'd like a set of yours but if they're still a few months away I'll need to speak to ARB about a set (I need them fitted before our holiday).

Can everyone take 2min and fill out the "MUSTER" Questionnaire, so far only 11 people have done it.
The MUSTER could be a really good event if we all put in our 2cents to help the committee.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=16963

.................................................. .................................................. ............................
Sorry Scotty to bomb your thread but so many members have subscribed to your thread i couldn't help it.

....................................................................................................................................

hey scottyy, could i get a price on some sliders and under body protecion for a d22 dx 2003 single cab ute.. i have a 30mm lift and i want the full length steep angle sliders, with both sliders and under body plates painted white if possible, i live in south east suburbs of melbourne so i probably can pick up... and also do the recovery points you are offering, do they stick out past your under body protection plates once fitted... thanks daniel...

heres scotty's kick ass rear bar he made up for me! Made to also suit the 50mm lift went on a breeze and looks mean. Cheers again scotty, you did great job

img1235jt.jpg

img1234kb.jpg

Back