silly question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsteadm

Reaction score
Ok sorry for probably a really silly question but i notice alot of people talkkng about how much diesel there d22 is using per 100klm.
How can i tell what im getting per 100klm?
I dont have anything on the dash of my 2010 d22 that tells me what im getting.

Fill your tank to full and reset your trip metre to 0 then u can see how much diesel you roughly use when it gets to 100ks. That's the only way other than having a groovy gauge installed. I've got a 2010 too

Thanks for reply. I do that but was just curious because people are saying they are using 9.3 litres per 100km just wondering how they get that exact figure

Assuming you have standard tyres and standard fuel tank. A full tank of fuel is 75L, so if you get 670km before you have to fill up, and when you fill up the tank takes 65L then you can divide 65 by 670 then multiply by 100, or just divide 65 by 6.7 and you can get your L per 100km

Assuming you have standard tyres and standard fuel tank. A full tank of fuel is 75L, so if you get 670km before you have to fill up, and when you fill up the tank takes 65L then you can divide 65 by 670 then multiply by 100, or just divide 65 by 6.7 and you can get your L per 100km

That's a bit clever shorty!

Or you could download 1 of the many free apps for your phone, then fill up clear the trip drive around for a bit fill up again and put the numbers into the app it will give you an exact answer.

I've never understood the fascination of L per 100km. Coming from bikes I want to know how many Km's per L so I know how far I can stretch a tank out before I'm pushing the thing to the next servo!

But if you have an android phone I'd recommend an app called Fuellog. You can setup multiple vehicles in it and choose how you want the info displayed. Km/L or L/100km etc. It also tracks costs if you can be bothered entering all the info.

Latest posts

Back