Sic subwoofer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetti2688

Reaction score
Hi every one just wanting to know wat type of sub fits into the d22 behind the rear seat im sic of havin no bass can some one give me a idea plz or custom box dimensions

U can get get sub and amp in one package witch are very slim and give good bass. i have a pioneer one on my d22 and it makes a world.of difference to the stereoo. just behin the passanger side. :)

look at my garage and thiers a photo of the set up. :)

I have a soundstream stealth sub behind the rear seat, had to cut some of the metal cage and re-align the seat catch, but there really is sfa room behind there, and the amp is under the drivers seat. i'm really happy with this setup, heaps of bass for a slim!

I'm running a 12 inch Kicker slimline behind my seat and Pioneer amp. Bugger that active sub shit ;)

Kicker make a good speaker don't they. I'm running a set of their splits up the front and a set of their 6" 3ways in the rear. One the budget allows for it a kicker slim line sub is on the list.

I'm also running a Soundstream Stealth 12" Slimline Sub.... Running off a Nakamichi Amp giving about 300 watts. They're both mounted behind the seats and I didn't have to cut the cage or move the catch.

Sounds unbelievable. I listened to four slimlines and this one kicked the hardest without a doubt. BUT.... it did cost me $900

Cheers,

TF

Latest posts

Back