Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nearly almost exactly sort of what I'm going to make, but they sure as hell wont cost me $200 each. I'm not using checker plate but the sheet metal is only going to cost me $32 and the strapping to strengthen it about $15.

Dave, I reckon you'd never stop that think from leaking, the chassis is light and probably bent, and worst - it is a pop-top with similar weight figures to my full van that has a shower, toilet and cupboards everywhere.

You'd have to rebuild that one from the chassis up after you repaired/replaced the chassis. If you could snag it for a song, the fittings (lights, fridge, hot water, bed etc) could be useful in a rebuild.

We've had a caravan with a suspect chassis and it's not fun to tow. Just thought I should add that warning for anyone here interested in it that may be unaware.

D40 rock sliders on eBay for a buy it now price of $450 in Brisbane ending today....sorry just saw it and not sure how to put up a link.

Found a bargain at BCF (Boating Camping Fishing) today.
Recovery Hitch on sale for $35 for Club BCF members (free to join)

XTM Hitch Shackle - BCF

I have seen these at ARB for about $90 and at the 4x4 show for about $50 but I couldn't believe it when I saw them for only $35

Some other specials.

4WDing - BCF

Back