Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is probably from the same - or nearby - factory as Ironman. It looks the same as Tigerz, AutoXS and another I saw somewhere - I thought to myself that this is product branding at its finest and had a good giggle over it.

They're serviceable units, but I would wonder about parts - if you were doing maintenance on it, where would you get the seals and new motor brushes and other bits and pieces? I have done the same, and in about 6 months' time I'm going to be thinking about this very issue.

Got a toolbox from bunnings yesterday, fits perfectly in a D22 '05 tub between the wheel arches for $69. It's just a gal one so probably not suited for regular use but perfect for me for recovery gear, etc. Its 1050 wide by about 380 by 400 or about that anyway.
Can of spray paint, $10!
Also brown underpants are on sale in kmart which I'll get for my next trip out with the VNOG crew.

I made one out of timber for about $3 (timber was off cuts) that fits in the same place to hold some tools and the second battery and 12 months down the track I hate it in that location. It may not appear to hamper much but it's a prick for carrying stuff that hangs out the back of the ute and it just generally gets in the way. Once we get over stage two of the diary rebuild I'm using Matt's idea and going sideways in the tub.

I made one out of timber for about $3 (timber was off cuts) that fits in the same place to hold some tools and the second battery and 12 months down the track I hate it in that location. It may not appear to hamper much but it's a prick for carrying stuff that hangs out the back of the ute and it just generally gets in the way. Once we get over stage two of the diary rebuild I'm using Matt's idea and going sideways in the tub.

Haha, I have a metal box from Super cheap and I have the same problem with shit hanging out the back all the time, or if its tall I cant have it up against the back window to tie it down properly. I will have to lok into a length ways box like you.

Check out Matt's design (it's in his suspension thread I think), I'm yet to find a manufactured one that suits but mine's going to be similar to his, it's going to hold alot more than my current one and hide all the electronics for the battery. I'm just waiting for the steel joint to re-open and the tool shop to get time so I can use their bender.

Back