Scrub rails & Steps.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcmatt

Reaction score
Thinking I might get some rails and steps before tax time. Who is running what and where did they come from?

There is a guy in Victoria doing them, 1 piece units with chequer plate step for $985 delivered to sydney.

ARB can do them for $1098. These are two piece units with a chequer plate step also.

I am running an ARB winch bar. I'm thinking of just going ARB because of the hassle free, warranty etc etc but for an extra $200 is it worth it?

What's your thoughts?

Cheers.

Are you after rock sliders or side steps. I don't think the Arb are the best designed they get hung up on the cross rails. If your after sliders check out
Scotty bobcat he's a member on here
Blackout fabrication 4x4 these are the ones I went for he's in Sydney.
Both these guys use a plate that is welded to the chassis then bolted to that so there really solid rather than clamps which can move.
Cheers Gav

Thanks mate: not really after sliders to be honest I do more touring. Maybe he can make steps aswell as brush bars. Thanks.

I just bought the arb steps and rails. Black and cheq plate on my black nav. Looks wicked and strong as. Took some time and effort to put on but totally worth it and quality is top shelf.

I just bought the arb steps and rails. Black and cheq plate on my black nav. Looks wicked and strong as. Took some time and effort to put on but totally worth it and quality is top shelf.

Make sure you run silicone under the checker plating or it'll start to rattle mate.
Personally not happy with my ARB steps. Mine are d40 ones though

Best of luck with yours

Any chance you could post a link to have a look at mate? Will they fit an ARB bar though?

Matt

Latest posts

Back