Scorpions D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorpion2777

Reaction score
I thought i better start as im already thinking off stuff to do to her.
Added a couple off spotties to the roof rack.

Had to fit glove box lights

As i couldn't find a suitable spot for the CB decided to cut into the plastic next to the hand brake.

My cheap radio

I should be receiving my snorkel this week cant wait for that one

wish i had thought to do that with my uhf, it looks shmick and is out of the way

Fitted some mesh to the scoop

A request from my son to put in some neon lights but i cant bring myself to that so i did a alternative and he's happy with it

Just fitted my idler arm brace
229f2819.jpg

Had my windows tinted yesterday must say what an improvement.
35% tint on the sides and 5% on the rear which makes the rear side one's look alot darker.

looking good man should run a lil pinch weld round the plastic cut out for ur uhf would finish it off smick !! got suspension and tyre plans?

looking good man should run a lil pinch weld round the plastic cut out for ur uhf would finish it off smick !! got suspension and tyre plans?

I want to get the 3'' lift but that means engineers cert and more cash the accountant wont let me yet she said i have too save some first.I havent thought anything about the tyre's yet the rubber is still good for now.

Last edited:
Nice Ray, you should really lower the front bar about 10 - 15mm cause with the flex off road, you could do damage to the guards. Love the roof lights.

Nice Ray, you should really lower the front bar about 10 - 15mm cause with the flex off road, you could do damage to the guards. Love the roof lights.

Once I go back to work I'll grab some 5mm foam we have . I needed to make sure the bar was sitting straight to the panels and lights with it being aluminium it's all over the place.

Just fitted remote central door locking using the original 3 actuators and added a new one to the drivers door so much better.

Nice mate. Does need some new shoes tho. Can u put up a closer pic of the roof lights please. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back