Rope Boxes on alloy tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballzy90

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking at getting an alloy tray this week. I'll be mounting tool boxes to either side of the tray and then I want to mount rope Boxes underneath them. I want to put the boxes as close to the front as I can without coming too close to the wheels. Does anyone have them fitted already? What size and style do you think fits best?

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hi mate, most of those boxes come from China. Most of the ute and trailer stores have them on their websites. Have you had a look?. Those ones behind the wheels look like shite, I know what you mean by going to the front. I fitted a slide out drawer under the tray. It's worth it's weight in gold.

Thanks John. I've had a look at quite a few boxes and I found some pretty cheap for around $90 each. I want to keep the boxes towards the front so I don't dint them while I'm out off roading and going off tall drops. I've thought about a sliding drawer but I'm going to set up a water system in that space. That way I'll always have fresh water with out taking up any other space and a shower for when I've played in too much mud.
I may just have to wait and see how much room I have after putting the tray on.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back