rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm extremely frustrated, I've been looking everywhere for wheels for my D40, very limited wheels available in 16 x 7, anyone got any suggestions? I don't want sunraysias either.
Why why why did nissan go for that stud pattern!
If anyone could post pics as well that would help.
thanks in advance.

I looked at many different styles of wheel and ended up with these
22112008099.jpg

Victories in Black from Speedy Wheels in 17x8 also available in Chrome or Silver

you can also look through the pages here
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes - Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum

Hey Aussie, that's exactly what I'm after!
Hopefully they do something similar in 16's
I'll check their website
thanks mate

Last edited:
i got a black 40, an i couldn find wheels i like ether so i got my stock wheels painted blach an 265/75 big horns an it looks tuff now, way better an different to everyone else... id put piks up if i new how lol

We're not silly hey Aussie, going for black wheels so we don't have to clean the brake dust off each week! ha

Well i,ve just about gone crazy looking for rims to suit my D40 ST with it,s offset being differant,, Thanks Nissan for building a Unique car,, if i knew that so much of it was differant i would have brought a ST/X,,,,

Well i,ve just about gone crazy looking for rims to suit my D40 ST with it,s offset being differant,, Thanks Nissan for building a Unique car,, if i knew that so much of it was differant i would have brought a ST/X,,,,

The STX rims are interchangable with the ST, you just can't fit ST/Kingcab onto a STX. The difference in offset, 10mm I think won't cause you any dramas. I run +30 steel rims on mine without the need for wider flares etc.

Thx Kingcab, for sheding a bit more light on the subject, i was getting a bit frustrated on the whole subject,, it felt like being in a bad Maths exam with all the +,s and -.s and numbers,,, mite take a break from rims and get the suspension thing happening and get the ride right,,

Spewwing.I have just bought a white D40 ST and was looking foward to putting some decent size wheels on it.

Hi All,
Have 4x4 D40 with Calmini 5 inch lift. Want to fit BF Goodrich 295x75x16. Have seen them fitted on standard rim but really they need 8 or 9 inch wide rim. Any tips where to get a good after markets?

Latest posts

Back