Replacement of UCA's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bletcho

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been reading at length about replacing the UCA's on my Navara with ones from Snake Racing, Calmini etc. I have found in a few posts, questions regarding whether or not aftermarket UCA are legal in QLD.

I have had a read through the vehicle standards on the QLD Transport website however have been unable to find any promising information....well not that I could understand.

Prior to ringing QLD Transport and asking them for a definitive answer, I was wondering whether anyone here has had after market UCA approved and if so who through etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

David :cheers:

I'm in a pickle with it atm. I was told yes. But when I installed them and went to fit was told no because of the ncop change. But then in the last few weeks have been told yes again by a local 4wd shop. I am yet to confirm but Fourby's at Moorooka Qld apparently do them. The guy that does the approval has been on holidays so haven't been able to get a definite answer

Mine are engineered and approved under the ncop, neither transport tas or the engineer seemed to have an issue with them. If the rules have changed I wonder when and why?

On the approval in principal paperwork I submitted I listed 3 or 4 different brands as theyare pretty much the same and I had not purchased them at that stage, in the end I used snake racing ones because I could get them the quickest.
It was land change tested and signed off late 2011 from memory.

Latest posts

Back