Recommendation for a caravan park Gold Coast area please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heata

Reaction score
Queensland cousins, can any of you make a recommendation for a caravan Park in the Gold Coast/Broadbeach area? There area a few listed,
Gold Coast Caravan and Camping Accommodation Finder

But I'd love some advice as to which is best located. Or If you have other ideas, I'd be happy to hear them, since its been a while since I was up there. I'll be taking the family up in Sept/Oct holidays, since the kids are at that age where they want to do some theme parks, and my wife is pushing for a holiday in the sun.

Probably a week there and trying to negotiate for a fews days on Fraser!

So yep the camper trailer has been in the driveway for 12 hours and the first big trip is being planned!:cheers!:

Last time I was up that way we stayed at Treasure Island caravan park. It is walking distance to Harbor town shopping village, BCF and heaps of other auto shops. It's only a short drive from there to the theme parks. Has two swimming pools, mini golf , jumping pillow etc. I thought it was ok but the wife wasn't that wrapped prob because it was in the 40's every day without any cooling breeze and no sign of rain. The kids loved the place!

Cheers Brad

Ocean Beach Tourist Park at Miami is fantastic, we've set our camper trailer up there a couple of times. Right on the beach behind the Miami SLSC, and both times we went it was mainly grey nomads there which meant it was nice and quiet. The showers etc are keypad entry, and are "HILTON" quality, very nice.

Only thing is no dogs allowed so we can't go there any more, :(

Ocean Beach Tourist Caravan Camping Park Miami Gold Coast Qld

Mate I stay at Boyd's Bay Caravan park at the tweed it's on the water has a awsome swimming pool and a boat ramp My family love it !

Latest posts

Back