recognition to opposite lock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler-k

Reaction score
How's it going all

I just want to give a big shout out to opposite lock at Nerang on the gold coast. They helped me out big time and I think this is the least I can do to show how great Tony and Kev look after their customers.

The story starts with cruising to work Friday morning I smashed a pothole at speed and stripped the splines out of the drivers side torsion bar adjuster.

I pull up and jump out immediately and the front right tyre is up in the guard looking very sad haha. I limp the car to work and gave Tony a call as they had done my suspension about 4/5 weeks ago. He says you've probably done the adjuster and try and get the car in.

So I go in Saturday morning first thing even though they already had customers booked in. They have a quick look to confirm that it was the adjuster and it was. Tony says I rang the 4x4 wreckers yesterday and they have one so go and grab it and we'll get it back together for you. Me cheering, I race up to Ashmore and get the adjuster. I get back and between doing another customers car they have mine pulled apart ready to put back together. About 40mins later the trucks back on its wheels looking all good and I'm all smiles.

This is the even better bit, I ask Tony how much for all the troubles and he replies with a "nah don't worry about it, its all good" I was prepared for atleast a couple of hundred. For all their troubles finding a part and doing the work he didn't want anything for it. So like any good person I went and grabbed them a carton and bought a couple of recovery items.

So if anyone is after some good old fashioned service and quality workmanship and a non-biased opinion go and see Tony down at Opposite Lock at Nerang.

cheers

-Tyler

Attachments

• IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 72
I was in there today and he had mentioned what happened to yours and told me to keep an eye on mine. Great service, I had actually planned to buy something by TJM just up the road but was fairly disappointed with the severe lack of knowledge and wandered down the road instead, very glad I did!

I will keep this in mind. Seems like there actually are some genuine guys who stand by there product ans customers. Good stuff

Latest posts

Back