Rear Speakers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evo67k

Reaction score
Am curious as to where everyone is mounting thier rear speakers in thier dualcab STR. As the the window drive plate is directly behind the spot nissan has placed the speaker cover.

i put 6inch speakers at the front bottom corner of each rear door (where the ash trays are), nice hole in the door frame for the magnet to fit into and doesnt go anywhere near far enough through to hit any moving part from the power windows, didnt use any speaker spaces or anything like that, didnt want to put them at the back of the door as they would be right up against the seat when the door is closed

Mine's a 06 model, I checked out a friends 08/09 model and it is different to mine, his didnt have the factory speaker covers like mine does...........

I put mine in same spot at scooba. Thought using the factory spots would be pointless having the face right against the rear seat muffling the sound. Its 50:50 though as I've seen about evens on what people have done with theirs.

Pic of mine in my garage. And some pics here:
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=1573&highlight=rear+speakers&page=3

PS - the wiring in the doors goes no where

Have fun

I used pre made pods because the kicker speakers had larger magnets. Sound quality is awesome! They run off the amp that the sub does.

Attachments

• image-2193890152.jpg
    image-2193890152.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 321
As Scooba said - remove your ashtray and cut a hole to suit your speakers. I also installed 6 inch and had no probs with room.

Latest posts

Back