Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked it.

Just what I needed.

The man always comes through with the goods.

On another note, I ordered some bits off Matt aka Jet6 to.

Watching "Dambusters" in between some painting.:rock:
Its before the 'PC' crowd.....in the movie the dogs name is "nigger".

some great original footage of lancasters:rock:

Seen that movie a few times Krankin, one of my favourites! The true story behind it was quite remarkable. If you ever get the chance to see the doco when SBS show it again, it's well worth watching.

Cheers Brad

Faaaaarrrrrkkk...e..a is the sound my sterring is making on full lock, turns everyones head in the street. Guess I'm off to Nissan monday morning for some knob protectors!!

Brad

Watching "Dambusters" in between some painting.:rock:
Its before the 'PC' crowd.....in the movie the dogs name is "nigger".

some great original footage of lancasters:rock:

Awesome film, makes you feel all patriotic & proud.

My grandfather worked on Lancasters, Spitfires & Mosquitos in WW2, would love to be able to have a yarn with him now

One of the guys up at the Metford flying field had a scale Lancaster, he tucked it into his Hiace van with the root of the wings close to the back door and the tip of the wings poking into the front seat area.

When assembled it was a monster, and yes he dropped the bouncing bombs from it. Awesome display.

Oh yeah that reminds me I still need to watch the Lemmy Movie, thanks Krankin need something to kill time today.

One of the guys up at the Metford flying field had a scale Lancaster, he tucked it into his Hiace van with the root of the wings close to the back door and the tip of the wings poking into the front seat area.

When assembled it was a monster, and yes he dropped the bouncing bombs from it. Awesome display.

Did you have your wallet inspected at Metford Tony ? :sarcastic:

Did you have your wallet inspected at Metford Tony ? :sarcastic:

There was no need, the planes I had there to fly told it all. Nothing expensive at all ... and I don't go there any more. There was one guy who was a right proper dick, he'd happily grab your controller, dive your plane into the ground and then go "oh you fly a different mode to me".

Nothing could be done about the prick because he was a life member. I've moved towards helicopters now anyway, although I have a Catalina that's never flown that I'd like to get up there. I could just take it down to the lake (yes it'll take off from water). I think I'll get my B2 and my F16 done first though. They're park flyer electric ducted fans, been sitting in boxes for ages. I could fly those anywhere, who needs a flying field with a geriatric deadshit who hates any plane other than his own piece of shit in the air?

Tony. I would of told him to go !@#$ himself and smashed his plane.

What I have wondered for a while now is....with modern technology what it is today has the light at the end of the tunnel been replaced with LED or is it still shut off due to lack of interest?

(Sorry Dave I know it's off topic but one post does not a hijack make and I just couldn't resist :sarcastic: )

Thats a tech thread, I dont need to get the mop out again to mop up more tears.

Either LED or HID I would think Krafty.

Perhaps it needs a poll.

Tony. I would of told him to go !@#$ himself and smashed his plane.

I couldn't do that, I'd be kicked out of the club and at that time, I hadn't earnt my solo wings.

Now I have my solo badge, I've just done the appropriate thing - told them all to get f'ed and left.

If I ever want to fly a plank again I'll do it elsewhere - although if that old fart's bought the farm I might consider going back there. It was a good field for flying at.

Thats a tech thread, I dont need to get the mop out again to mop up more tears.

Either LED or HID I would think Krafty.

Perhaps it needs a poll.

It's ok Dave I totally admit fault there it was terrible of me to commit such a travesty.

On the note of lighting I did however seek further information last night and while I was following what I thought was a faint glimmer of light in the tunnel I realised it was actually a glow in the dark bunny sticker stuck to a note attached to the light switch in the off position and the note read. "The Lonely Phantom strikes again."

It's ok Dave I totally admit fault there it was terrible of me to commit such a travesty.

On the note of lighting I did however seek further information last night and while I was following what I thought was a faint glimmer of light in the tunnel I realised it was actually a glow in the dark bunny sticker stuck to a note attached to the light switch in the off position and the note read. "The Lonely Phantom strikes again."

:nurse: wtf your not sharing

Sorry but glow in the dark bunny stickers are reserved for "special" people and therefore can't be shared.

Latest posts

Back