Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister-in-law is going shopping - malls are all empty of footy bogans she reckons.

I'd like to spend the afternoon MTBing - but its rained so much down here in the last month that the tracks are all mush. So we'll probably walk the dog for a few hours -- but aim to be home before all the pissed footy fans hit the road.

Was going to head out to Bunnings and then do some shopping myself but fcuked if I am going outside in this weather, going to spend the arvo doing some office work I think.

HFCS20Logo_small.jpg

I was listening to Meatloaf today, well actually I was listening to Ellen Foley but him and Jim pop up in her back catalog.

I saw most of the first quarter.

Caught 5 catfish, one bream and 2 seagulls. Nothing I could eat but the pelicans well.

The effing seagulls would wait till I cast and pinch the bait before it sunk. While one will have a pretty sore beak, I managed to get the hook out. The other poor ba5tard was not so lucky with a wide gap No.4 hook lost in it's guts.

I should have knocked it on the head but that wouldn't really look too good if someone came along.

Seagulls don't taste that good anyway, even fish only chew off the legs. You did the right thing throwing them back.

Not as such for me but i did have a lass that would only perform on hands and knees good for a while but i found it very impersonal perhaps my ugly mug put her off.

Latest posts

Back