Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on joe, a 4 inch hose and a 1 inch nozzle, he's dreaming he'd never know what to do with one that big!!

For someone who claims he's not into dueling swords you should don't mind where you point that thing.

FRUCK!! Apparently it rained a bit down here in the last 24 hours. Been inside since yesterday looking after a sick kid and hadn't yet found the need to leave the house, might be just as well apparently parts of this area were hammered with either wind or rain or both.

Towns with a high number of evacuations, streets closed everywhere, creeks and rivers peaking at high flood levels. Kind of glad I stayed inside now.

Looks like I've also found an advantage to buying steep and hilly farm paddocks. All the water flows off the paddocks and over the road, floods the road and blocks the doc in his house. Until yesterday it was only a water crossing to get to the new property for him, today it's a water crossing to get anywhere. :hahaha:

Thankfully we missed the winds but they reckon the dams north of here got 142mm in 24 hours, wouldn't catch me heading into the bush this weekend with rainfall like that hitting the already wet and boggy hills.

Yeah sydney gets in a panic when it sees rain. Road closures and shit everywhere

Where as down here when streets get flooded TAFE students and teachers organise a friggen strike that blocks off the end of the main street that's not flooded. I realise they probably didn't organise the strike overnight but sheesh one end of town is flooded and 200m away they want to block the street off to annoy and MP who probably wasn't even there.

I have considered living in some tropical location but the reality of work & routine would probably ruin it a bit. Wonder how many people living near a beach actually go?

There is a pool here and I don't think I went in it more than twice this summer & if it wasn't for the nagging, it would probably have been zero.

At least us living our miserable cold existence here gives us somewhere nice to go on holidays ie up north.

Back