Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heheheh...ROFL

thanks for the laugh, but i was thinking about the water/rice thread.

Jim.

WTF, I noticed the rice thread before but have read hardly anything of it.

So you posted in the wrong thread.

Dave.

No, i meant to post it here as random chat.

That thread is locked and also missing some juicy bits. lol

Yep I can see them, I never bothered checking that other thread as it had nothing to do with me.

Krankin I also say Brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's awell.

Dave.

Toyota monthly you talking about ?

I bag Roothy and the mag to much to be able to be a mod on there.

Dave.

I worked 11 hours monday, 16 Tuesday, 18 Wednesday, a short 10 hours yesterday, still got today and tomorrow to go yet, and my list of stuff to get done is still getting bigger day by day! It's great to be busy but jeez!

Well come on Matt if you working that hard what are you doing taking time out to post messages in threads, 6:30am is daylight you should be working. Geez it's easy to be cocky when it's someone else working the long hours!

Ha ha sure is, I can't whinge too much about long hours though, no work on at this time of year would be a scary prospect.

Here you are again, taking time off, get back to work, sheesh no wonder you spend so long at work you're on the net for 9 hours a day. :sarcastic:

Just goes to show the difference in jobs, there's been a few people here say how this time of year is busy for them where as for me it slows down for a while and some days I even go looking for something to do. I used to really hate Christmas and Easter though, two days a year they shut the shops and people going bat shit thinking their life line is getting cut off and my deliveries on the day before the "day of no trade" tripled.

I worked 11 hours monday, 16 Tuesday, 18 Wednesday, a short 10 hours yesterday, still got today and tomorrow to go yet, and my list of stuff to get done is still getting bigger day by day! It's great to be busy but jeez!

Jeez Matt driving a D40 you must be doing some hair cuts for 11 hours a day 6 days a week.

Dave.

What a awesome night, I had Macca's for tea and thought Ill sms that code on my double quarter pounder box. Anyway got a message back saying I won something, got on the net and entered the code so Ill find out in 4 weeks what I won. Please be the 10 grand cash.

Anyway late last night got talking to this 20 year chick and got her number.

Lost $50 on the pokies but ah well the night was still good.

Dave.

Geez how shocked are you going to be when you wake up this morning to find out
1 Maccas are giving you a cheese burger (without the cheese)
2 she wasn't actually female
3 the $50 was actually $500 you just couldn't could in your drunken stupor

Na I never get that drunk I dont knowhat I am doing.

I hate that spinning feeling.

Dave.

I hate the hangover feeling, never used to get them when I was younger but at some stage when I wasn't looking hang overs came along so fall over stupid drinking became a thing of the past.

Latest posts

Back