rancho lift kit or rancho (quick lift)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i live here in WA perth area, i am looking at going for a rancho lift kit does anyone know where i can get it here tried but haven't been lucky.

looked at iron man but you here a lot of people saying iron man but i have never heard anyone say that they are brilliant.

any other lift kits there that you all can advise me with.

Look up 4WD1, I'm sure they will have it and postage shouldn't be too much if not free.

i am so confused has anyone got any ideas or what have you all got, that does you good.

Bilstein or Koni are the best no question there...

If you want cheaper but still ok ones EFS make some pretty good gear, you could give Fulcrum a ring, here in Brisbane, they supply reasonably priced kits to alot of mechanics shops around the country, also zordo if you haven't already talked to him can set you straight, IMO just pick something and go with it instead of making a heaps of threads about being confused cause you can't do research...

try ape springs. they can mix and match to what you require. i havent used them myself yet but a few mates have and happy with results.

If you want less expensive but still ok ones EFS create some very excellent equipment, you could give Fulcrum a band, here in Queensland, they provide reasonably cost packages to a lot of techniques stores around the nation, also zordo if you haven't already discussed to him can set you directly....

Latest posts

Back