Radiator

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subz123

Reaction score
Hey boys only the wiredst things happen to me my car got a service at my mech 3 days ago yesterday i noticed a wired blue colour fluid under my car the i un screwd the bash plate and i saw the some how the screwed into the radiator and they dont wanna own up to it.šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 
Nissian want to much for a new one would the after market one do a good job theres like 500 bettween them

If the mechanic punched through the radiator with a bloody screw I'd be wondering why they were doing that in the first place ... but I'd then get my servicing done elsewhere, because that's really poor form.

There are aftermarket radiators with metal tanks that are available for the D40. Forefront Industries have a radiator for the D40 that you really should consider. Given that it's $350 plus freight, it's a pretty good deal.

If the mechanic punched through the radiator with a bloody screw I'd be wondering why they were doing that in the first place ... but I'd then get my servicing done elsewhere, because that's really poor form.

There are aftermarket radiators with metal tanks that are available for the D40. Forefront Industries have a radiator for the D40 that you really should consider. Given that it's $350 plus freight, it's a pretty good deal.
Bunch of dick old tony i think im gonna do my next service will see how we go i orded the the radiator thanks ur help is allways appreciated

That's a shit go. Put some photos up, need to understand how they managed to put a screw into it.

That's stupid story happened to my son car last couple months ago, he was young and got one of NRMA member workshop offered good cheap price for service, first he told me "service cost $90 bucks for change the oil and check something else", i told son not cheap like that, because cost of the oil more than that, how can they do it? one day, he took the ute for service, while i were at work, he rang up and told me about the service " they needed change air, fuel filter about $250 on the top, i told back if the air & fuel filter did not cost that much, and told him just let workshop done the oil and check something else, i'll change the fuel-air filter "i ordered online $75 bucks + free postage" the service cost him about $178.00 already took off $90. In the morning the day after, i went to the car ready go to work, i saw under ute, where was engine, floor signed of oil, lift the boot checked it, oil leaking from oil filter, i called son took the ute back workshop for them fixed up, big problem coming, after finished, son took the ute went somewhere with his friend and came back in the evening, son told me the ute overheat, i lifted bonus had a look, saw signed green water anywhere, saw radiator fan plate broken, smashed radiator core, i asked son where did he go and what he did after took the ute back to workshop, he said just came to friend and run the ute to the beach....the after i told son rang to workshop and told them "what happened". The workshop said not their fault, after rechecked and tight oil filter my son took away....no thing wrong....what's i can do...no eveden...no witness.....i had to order 2nd fan plate & after market radiator and replaced by myself...tool 1 day off....Sorry for long story and my English writing...........???painfully........
2d5XXiJ.jpg

yojlkvo.jpg

These pictures i just took this morning when i'm writing this story, because they're still in the garage.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back